THTTPd Webserver 2.25b
Simple, small, portable, fast, and secure HTTP server
- Simple – It handles only the minimum necessary to implement HTTP/1.1. Well, maybe a little more than the minimum.
- Small – It has a very small run-time size, since it does not fork and is very careful about memory allocation.
- Portable – It compiles cleanly on most any Unix-like OS, specifically including FreeBSD, SunOS 4, Solaris 2, BSD/OS, Linux, OSF.
- Fast – In typical use it's about as fast as the best full-featured servers (Apache, NCSA, Netscape). Under extreme load it's much faster.
- Secure – It goes to great lengths to protect the web server machine against attacks and breakins from other sites.